SEO tools are among the most frequently updated things on the Internet due to several reasons. Among the reasons is because they are aimed at improving our daily business tasks. In short, they are meant to provide advantages to us online entrepreneurs. This is most applicable to those who are having some difficulties with their business growth. With the growing number of newly developed SEO tools, we tend to find it confusing on whether we really need these tools or not. I would say that these are greatly needed. It is a fact that there are some tasks out there on the Web that are impossible to accomplish without the help of SEO tools.
How It Is Used
WebMeUp is a fairly new addition to the already numerous SEO tools on the internet. Despite being new, the development of the tool has been going on for a long period of time. In short, it is a tool planned out properly just to provide our needs. Now that you got a little information on why you need to consider the tool, here are some of its features that will help you to utilize it right away.
- It checks ranking factors quite well
- It manages backlinks for you
- It screens keywords and scans rankings
- It provides analytics about your competitors
These are just a few of the features WebMeUp offers to its users. In case you are interested in utilizing it to increase your online traction, here are some tips on how to use it effectively and efficiently.
- Create Project – choose a name for your project which of course should be relevant to your business. Create the project by following the simple instructions you see on your screen. Creating your project name requires deeper thinking as it will help you easily to identify it if you have several projects to accomplish. You may use words or phrase to this effect that are closely related to the project topic.
- URL and Keywords – enter the URL of your website on the blank field just below the “add project” popup. Once you’ve provided the URL for your website, click on the “next” button to go to the next step which is to fill in your preferred keywords. Insert the keywords you prefer which you’ve scanned using WebMeUp.
- Choose Search Engine – select your desired search engine by choosing from the list. This will depend on your preference. Once done selecting your pick, click finish and wait for the tool to load. After it’s done, you can get the data gathered. In collating your required information, you can always use the approach most familiar with your data gathering technique. It should be simple so as not get you entangled when you wish to retrieve the data when you need them.
In conclusion, WebMeUp is a great tool that offers simplicity and efficacy at its best. In addition to this great news, you can also try the tool for free as they offer free trial on many websites. Try it so you can test its applicability.